ABOUT [English]

14:57:00



[pl]


Hey!
 

Welcome to my blog, the place where I will combine a passion for craft beer, good food & tourism. My goal is to make this blog a guide to the craft beer scene in Poland. 

I think you will be surprised by the way it has grown these past few years. On this blog, you will find:
BEER MAP - points on the Polish map, where you can buy and drink Polish Craft Beers.
BEERTOWN – these are articles about the best places in the largest Polish cities. 
EVENTS - calendar of events,  a map of the various Beer Festivals  and articles about beer events. 
BAR - BEER - BREWERS – meet the brewer, his best beer and the bars which you must visit if you appreciate good beer. 

Good beer is not only a drink, but it is also people with passion who stand behind it. Beer  is about connecting people.

My name is Darius Bak, since 2013 I have been following the beer revolution in Poland, and now I am carrying the good news to my friends. At their insistence, I created this space. I hope that this blog will be helpful  in your discovering new places and flavours.
 
Cheers!

CONTACT : bonkdarius@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe